Call for application
The Santander Skills | Digital Training for Business Management Scholarships are aimed at national students and professionals of legal age who want to improve their leadership skills and their knowledge of business management, boosting their job performance.
The beneficiaries will be able to learn commercial performance techniques, product and customer segmentation, keys to motivate your team or how to use tools to improve your productivity and that of your teams. The different training courses (Online Learning Journey) included in the programme are offered either in Spanish or English, are fully online and have been designed and developed by IE University professors.
Candidates must choose one of these courses:
- From Sales Management to Sales Closing (Spanish)
- Team Management: Improving the Employee Experience in the Digital Environment (Spanish)
- Customer Centricity (Spanish)
- Leadership in Times of Uncertainty (English)
- Be over 18 years old
- Be a national and/or resident of Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Germany, Mexico, Peru, Portugal, Poland, Spain, the United States, Uruguay or the United Kingdom.
- Be fluent in English or Spanish, depending on the language of the course.
The courses will start in the second week of September 2021 and you will have 4 weeks to complete the course, with a minimum final dedication of 6 to 8 hours. You will be supported by assistant teachers who will guide you through the programme.
13 julio 2021