The Goi Peace Foundation, Stiftung Entrepreneurship and Digital experts united have launched the Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition, providing a global platform for young entrepreneurs who aspire to create positive change in their communities.
Who can apply
Participants worldwide should:
• be from 15 to 35 years old;
• have an innovative idea for an enterprise which champion and implement one or more of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals or
• be operating such an enterprise in the form of a business, a non-profit organisation or an informal programme;
• be able to submit their entries in English.
How to apply
Entries should be submitted in one of the following two categories:
• Best Ideas Category: innovative ideas and plans to be implemented;
• Best Projects Category: already existing enterprises which have demonstrated social impact.
Selection of the winners
Entries will be posted on the competition website and are subject to online commenting and public voting.
Ten finalists in each of the two categories will be determined according to the ‘Personal Activity Indicator’ algorithm that takes into consideration the following:
The People’s Choice Prize will be given to the entry with the largest number of votes in each of the two categories.
In addition, an Entrepreneurship Campus Prize will be given to three entrants who have demonstrated outstanding ‘entrepreneurship spirit’ by actively taking part in the Entrepreneurship Campus.
The winners will be announced at the Entrepreneurship Summit in Berlin, Germany on 19 October 2019.
Deadline to submit entries: 31st July 2019.
Deadline to submit online votes and comments: 31st August 2019.