Call for applications 2022/2023
On March 8, 2022, the Resolution of February 24, 2022, of the General Secretariat for External Action has been published in the Official Gazette of the Junta de Andalucía, by which the training and specialization scholarships on the European Union and External Action for 2022-2023 are called, as well as the Extract of the Resolution of February 24, 2022.
This call is made in accordance with the Order of the Ministry of the Presidency, Public Administration and Interior, of December 13, 2021 (BOJA no. 242, of December 20, 2021), the regulatory bases for the awarding, in competitive concurrence, of training and specialization scholarships on the European Union and External Action.
Number of scholarships
A total of ten scholarships, of one year’s duration, distributed in the following two modalities:
- 3 Scholarships with destination in the Delegation of the Junta de Andalucía in BRUSSELS.
- 7 Scholarships with destination in the General Secretariat of External Action, in SEVILLE.
Deadline for submission of applications
- Starting date: March 9, 2022
- Deadline: April 5, 2022
The scholarships may be applied for by individuals who, at the date of the deadline for submission of applications, meet the following requirements:
- General requirements:
- Possess Spanish nationality or nationality of a Member State of the European Union and be a resident or born in any of the municipalities of the Autonomous Community of Andalusia (including the cases provided for in art. 5.2 of the Statute of Autonomy of Andalusia).
- Not to have received the sanction of dismissal from the service of any of the Public Administrations by means of disciplinary proceedings.
- Not to be older than 35 years old.
- Minimum qualification and specific training requirements:
For each type of scholarship, the minimum qualification requirements are as follows:
- Official university degree (Official Degree, Official Master’s Degree, Doctorate or Bachelor’s Degree, if applicable).
- Specific training: It shall be accredited by one of the following:
- University degree related to the subject matter of the scholarship, which, if applicable, may coincide with the degree claimed as a qualification requirement.
- Course of a minimum duration of 40 hours on the subject of the scholarship.
- Internships of at least one month’s duration on the subject of the scholarship.
- Subjects from the degree program of the degree claimed as a degree requirement, related to the subject matter of the scholarship.
- Language skills:
- For scholarships with destination in the General Secretariat for External Action, in Seville: One language, English or French, from Level B2.
- For the scholarships with destination at the Delegation of the Junta de Andalucía in Brussels: Two languages, English and French, from B2 level upwards.
Form of presentation of applications
Applications shall be submitted according to the form that appears as ANNEX I in the Resolution of February 24, 2022 and that can be downloaded from the following page: https://juntadeandalucia.es/organismos/presidenciaadministracionpublicaeinterior/areas/accion-exterior/formacion/paginas/becas-union-europea.html#toc-anexos
An ANNEX I form shall be submitted for each scholarship requested, preferably telematically, through the Electronic Window of the Administration of the Junta de Andalucía, or in the Virtual Office of the Ministry of the Presidency, Public Administration and Interior requiring these procedures the use of the digital certificate.
Likewise, you can use:
- The remaining electronic records of any administrative body belonging to the General State Administration, the Administrations of the Autonomous Communities, the entities that make up the Local Administration or the institutional public sector.
- At post offices, in the manner established by regulation.
- In the diplomatic representations or consular offices of Spain abroad.
- At the registry assistance offices.
ANNEX I will reflect the information related to the fulfillment of the requirements demanded, including those of training, as well as the merits to be valued.
It is NOT NECESSARY to submit the supporting documentation together with the ANNEX I. It may be submitted later in the hearing phase together with ANNEX II.
Article 10 of the Order of December 13, 2021, regulating these scholarships, states that the evaluation of the candidates will be carried out as follows:
Up to a maximum of 21 points (70% of the total), taking into account the following merits:
- Academic record of the official university degree presented as a requirement (Maximum 4 points).
- Specific training related to the subject of the scholarship (Maximum 12 points).
- Experience: non-curricular internships, work activities or other similar activities (Maximum 3 points).
- Languages other than those required according to the destination of the scholarship (maximum 2 points).
Personal interview: The value of the interview will be up to 9 points (30% of the total).
Deadline: April 5, 2022, inclusive.