The Danish platform for lifelong learning, finduddannelse.dk, is offering a scholarship of up to €5000 to people from anywhere in the world who want to study a master’s programme fighting on the impact of climate change. The scholarship will be awarded for programme studies starting at the latest in January 2023.
- must have applied (or will apply) to a master’s programme that can help them make the world more sustainable
- must have applied (or will apply) for a study starting at the latest in January 2023 (online studies are not eligible)
- must hold a valid undergraduate degree
- must meet language requirements for the programme
- must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable).
How to apply
Entrants should fill out the short form with their personal information and submit a short essay (500-700 words) on the questions: “What motivated you to choose this particular study programme? How is your program going to help you fight/alleviate the impact of climate change? Overall, how do you think education and the fight against climate change are connected?”.
Applications must be in English or Danish.
22 September 2022, 23:59 (CET).