The European Medicines Agency (EMA) promotes and protects public and animal health in EU Member States, as well as the countries of the European Economic Area, by ensuring that all medicines available on the EU market are safe, effective and of high quality. EMA serves a population of approximately 500 million citizens living in the EU. EMA operates at the heart of the European medicines regulatory network – a unique collaborative model between over fifty national regulatory authorities for both human and veterinary medicines in the European Economic Area, EMA and the European Commission.
About this role
The scope of information services provided by the Agency continues to grow and Information management has become an integral part in achieving EMA’s mission. This development is driven by the increasing importance of interconnected information technology systems for managing and sharing information on medicines, the growing range of EMA’s external users with different information requirements, the overall digital transformation of society and regulation, and most recently, the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Agency is looking to recruit a Solution Analyst to support creation, design and implementation of the systems for the advancement of scientific research and regulatory decision-making.
Depending on the specific background and skillset, you may be either placed within our:
• Customer Advocacy & Delivery Department in the role of Customer Portfolio Analyst OR
• Strategic Platforms Department in the role of Platform Analyst
- Initial 5 year contract with competitive monthly tax-free salary and household & children’s allowances (where applicable)
- Privileges for expatriate staff including expatriation and education allowances (where appropriate) and additional home leave
- Relocation assistance
- Excellent health insurance scheme and social benefits
- Retirement Pension Plan
- 3,985.09 Euro (including local weighting)
Leave a Reply