Department of Mathematics, University of Rijeka, Radmile Matejčić 2, announces a postdoctoral position in the scientific area of natural sciences, the scientific field of mathematics, for the work on the research project “Galois Geometry and Coherent Configurations“ project leader Asst. Prof. Andrea Švob, funded by the Croatian Science Foundation.
Requirements: – completed university postgraduate doctoral study of mathematics
- an advanced level of English
Additional advantages: research articles related to the topic of the research project
Applications must include the following:
- a self-signed application,
- a copy of the ID card (for EU citizens) or a certificate of citizenship (for non-EU citizens),
- a certified copy of academic degree/s in the original language along with a certified translation into English,
- a list of publications,
- professional motivation letter in English.
University of Rijeka
Croatia › Rijeka
29 August 2021