Universitat Pompeu Fabra (Barcelona) is looking for a candidate with a PhD obtained in the last 3 years, with experience in signaling and gene expression in immune cells, preferably familiar with approaches such as chromatin immunoprecipitation and highthroughput analysis of DNA/RNA sequencing. The candidate will have the opportunity to participate in undergraduate/graduate teaching.
Required Research Experiences
- PhD or equivalent
- Between 4 and 10 years of research experience
- Excellent level of English
What will be considered
- Publications (at least one publication as a first author in an international peer reviewed journal),
- experience working in the fields of immunology and gene expression,
- use of mouse models of human pathologies,
- intellectual autonomy in experimental planning and scientific writing,
- good level of written and spoken English,
- and interest in confronting scientific challenges.
30/09/2019 23:00 – Europe/Athens
Contact Cristina López-Rodríguez (firstname.lastname@example.org) or José Aramburu (email@example.com) with a letter of interest, curriculum vitae, and names and contact information of two referees. Indicate in your email: PostdoctImmunoUPF2019.