Projects under this strand should help to achieve the long-term vision of the new EU Strategy on Adaptation to Climate Change that, in 2050, the EU will be a climate-resilient society which is fully adapted to the unavoidable impacts of climate change. Projects should help to reinforce adaptive capacity, strengthen resilience, and reduce vulnerability, in line with the Paris Agreement and the proposed European Climate Law.
Areas of intervention:
- Adaptation policy development, and adaptation strategies and plans
- State-of-the art tools and solutions for adaptation
- Nature-based solutions in the management of land, coasts and marine areas
- Adapting cities and regions to climate change
- Climate-proofing and resilience of infrastructure and buildings
- Adaptation solutions for farmers, forest managers, Natura 2000 managers and other land managers
- Water management
- Preparedness for extreme weather events
- Financial instruments, innovative solutions and public-private collaboration on insurance and loss data
Efficient delivery of the quantified objectives by end of the project.
4 October 2022
For further information: Funding & tenders
Leave a Reply