The Human Resources Unit (hereinafter referred to as the “HR Unit”, ”HRU” or “Unit”) is responsible for designing, and implementing eu-LISA’s Human Resources Strategy, policies and administrative decisions in the areas of Human Resources Management, implementation of competency framework and support professional development of staff to achieve strategic goals of the Agency.
You will have the opportunity to join a team of recruiters that support the Agency’s continuous growth by looking for new talent. This entails supporting selection panels as well as attending such processes as full panel member. Throughout your job, you should look for ways how to enhance candidate experience and improve recruitment and selection processes. We strive for competency-based Human Resources Management at eu-LISA and your ideas will contribute to develop and maintain that approach in the recruitment function. The main duties of this role entail the following:
Organising and coordinating timely recruitment and selection procedures for staff in collaboration with other entities and staff members;
• Planning the recruitment processes and drafting vacancy notices in accordance with the Agency’s priorities and in collaboration with the line managers;
• Facilitating and providing guidance for the work of Selection Committees on best practices and applicable rules, and drafting the minutes of the meetings;
• Filing all documents related to the recruitment processes according to the existing euLISA rules and procedures;
• Consolidating the results, updating data, providing overviews, statistics and reports; monitoring trends to support data-driven decision making in the HRU;
• Contributing to the preparation and ensuring timely communication and presentations to the staff on relevant topics, and contributing to the awareness sessions of staff members;
• Contributing to the design and implementation of HR IT tools (e.g. e-recruitment platform), and supporting the Unit in analysing and introducing the latest technological tools to improve the recruitment process;
• Developing an understanding of the business needs in the Agency and contributing proactively in suggesting business solutions (e.g. implementation of Competency Framework etc.), methods and tools in cooperation with the other sectors in HRU;
• Developing further competency based recruitment.
- Professional experience and knowledge: professional experience of at least six (6) months in one or more of the duties described
in section 3; demonstrated ability to use relevant HR software tools; strong drafting and communication skills in English.
- Advantageous selection criteria: training and/or preferably professional experience in competency-based recruitment; familiarity with the legal framework of the recruitment process according to the Staff Regulations of Officials of the European Union and Conditions of Employment of Other Servants of the European Union (CEOS).
- Personal qualities: excellent team player, skilled communicator; proficient in planning and organising; inherent respect for rules and procedures.
Human Resources Unit/Corporate Services Department
Short-term, not renewable
As soon as possible
04 January 2022