This topic aims at supporting activities that are enabling or contributing to one or several expected impacts of destination 4 “Ensuring access to innovative, sustainable and high-quality health care”. To that end, proposals under this topic should aim for delivering results that are directed, tailored towards and contributing to several of the following expected outcomes:
- Decision- and policymakers, service providers, and health and care workers have better availability to and make use of knowledge on barriers to access to health and care services experienced by people in vulnerable situations and at risk of stigma or discrimination (from now on referred to as people in vulnerable situations).
- Decision- and policymakers, providers and health and care workers have access to innovative solutions to promote and improve access to health and care services for people in vulnerable situations.
- Decision- and policymakers and providers have access to reliable quantitative data on health inequalities in access to health and care services for people in vulnerable situations.
- People in vulnerable situations are better equipped in terms of health and digital literacy, knowledge about their rights etc. when it comes to access to health and care services.
- People in vulnerable situations are involved in the design and implementation of research and innovation activities concerning access to health and care services.
More information: Funding and Tenders