The European Central Bank is offering grants, worth €10,000 each, to 15 female students in the field of economics, statistics, engineering and computing for the 2022-23 academic year.
If you are a woman currently enrolled, or about to enrol, in a Master’s degree in one of the above-mentioned fields of study at a university or business school in Europe, this scholarship could be for you!
Who can apply
- EU women citizens;
- currently enrolled, or are about to enrol, in a master’s course in economics, statistics, engineering or computing at a European university or business school;
- obtained excellent grades in their undergraduate studies (i.e. for their bachelor’s degree) (corresponding grades for a range of countries check here);
- from low-income backgrounds with a financial need
How to apply
- proof of acceptance at or enrolment in a master’s degree programme in one of the relevant fields of study for the coming academic year;
- official transcripts of their undergraduate academic record;
- current funding situation;
- current résumé, and motivation (explaining the reasons for pursuing a specific field of study and research and career interests).
Successful candidates will get:
- a grant of €10,000;
- a study-visit to the ECB;
- insight into the ECB’s central banking and banking supervision functions;
- the opportunity to meet fellow scholars and the ECB Women in Leadership network;
- advice and mentoring from an ECB economist or expert in the field of banking supervision, statistics, engineering or information technology.
Deadline: 25 May 2022 (23:59 CEST).
Read more here.