This call aims at “Strengthening cultural cooperation with and competiveness of cultural and creative industries in the Western Balkans”.
The overall objective of this Call is to foster reconciliation and good neighbourly relations in the Western Balkans through cultural cooperation and creation.
The specific objectives of this Call are:
- to increase cultural cross-border cooperation within the Western Balkans region and the EU Member States;
- to strengthen the competitiveness of the cultural and creative industries in the region.
In order to achieve the above-mentioned objectives, this Call focuses on the following priorities:
- Increase the capacity of cultural and creative industries to operate transnationally and internationally
- Increase transnational circulation of cultural and creative works and transnational mobility of cultural and creative players
- Enhance inter-cultural dialogue between artists, cultural operators as well as the general public
17 March 2020 at 17:00 Brussels time
Leave a Reply