The Training Officer will implement onsite and online activities of the CEPOL Cybercrime Academy (CCA). The post holder will implement residential activities as planned at CCA and also contribute to the development and implementation of the online products and creating the blended learning portfolio in the thematic area.
- Provide support to the design, development, delivery and evaluation of onsite and online training activities;
- Organise and moderate onsite and online activities as well as expert meetings and workshops;
- Help coordinate CCA activities, taking care of horizontal tasks and reporting;
- Participate in relevant meetings;
- Develop new learning products.
The post requires a very good command of English, both written and oral, good technical skills, as well as excellent organisational and moderation skills. Work experience in cybercrime and law enforcement background are necessary.
21 June 2020
Leave a Reply