Inequalities may take many shapes and forms, shedding light on these can be the first step to reduce them. The Africa Trust Fund is looking for two young photographers with an original perspective, good conceptual skills and experience, to create a bigger picture of “inequalities in Uganda”.
We will select one European Union (EU) and one Ugandan photographer who will receive a stipend to travel together through Uganda and develop their individual photography projects. The selected participants will also have the chance to meet the people benefiting from our Africa Trust Fund projects. Their final projects will be displayed at the European Development Days 2019, which will take place under the overall theme of “inequalities”.
- You will discover Uganda with another fellow photographer and will visit some of the Africa Trust Fund projects that are changing the lives of local and refugees in the country
- Your work will be displayed at the European Development Days 2019 and in other locations around Europe and Uganda
- Your work will be shared on @Europeaid social media accounts and other official communication materials of the European Commission
- You will receive a stipend worth €3500 (based in EU) and €2800 (based in Uganda) for this project
- You will attend the European Development Days (2019) taking place on the 18-19 June in Brussels
13 of april 2019
Leave a Reply