UIC Barcelona is home to around 8,000 students and offers 16 bachelor’s degree programmes, around 30 international double degrees and a wide range of master’s and postgraduate degrees, in addition to continuing education courses in different fields of knowledge.
The Faculty of Dentistry aims to prepare its students as professionals who are capable of preventing, treating and rehabilitating patients with oral and dental diseases through good practices and high levels of skill. The programme’s solid academic basis is complemented by intensive practical sessions at the University Dental Clinic.
What they’re looking for
We are looking for a candidate who is strongly committed to undertaking research projects in the area of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and teaching as part of a team of teachers and researchers in the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in the Faculty of Dentistry.
The candidate will coordinate research projects within the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery lines of research and will form part of the teaching team for the area of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in the Faculty of Dentistry, on both bachelor’s and postgraduate programmes.
- A tenure-track position (three years) with a mid-term evaluation (depending on the candidate’s profile, the position could become permanent).
- A part-time contract, good working conditions in a dynamic and international scientific environment, flexible hours and research support.
- Start date: 1st of November
- Salary: they offer a competitive salary based on the qualifications and experience of the applicant.
- The position will be located at the Faculty of Dentistry on our Sant Cugat Campus.
- A PhD in Dentistry and a specialisation in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- A good track record in research
- Teaching experience
- To understand and share the University’s mission, outlook and values
- Initiative and communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The ability to supervise and guide bachelor’s and postgraduate students in their research projects
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Management and leadership skills
Universitat Internacional de Catalunya
20th September 2022
Leave a Reply