With a network of national coordinators connected to over 1.600 local information providers and partners in 36 European countries, Eurodesk is the main source of information on European policies and opportunities for young people and those who work with them. Eurodesk Brussels Link coordinates the activities of the network, providing various information tools and resources, and manages several digital platforms and social media channels. The network also updates and manages content on the European Youth Portal.
Eurodesk Brussels Link is seeking a graphic design intern. The intern will assist the team in carrying out communication campaigns and turning concepts into (audio)visual assets. The proposed length of the internship is six (6) months.
- Supporting the development of the new Eurodesk branding;
- Designing templates in line with the new brand identity such as documents, posters, rollups, etc.
- Creating visual assets for seasonal campaigns and social media (social videos, gifs, pictures, etc.);
- Designing and editing publications;
- Taking photos and videos for promotional and educational purposes and editing them;
- Other design duties as directed by the director of the office.
Profile and skills required
- An academic background in graphic design or equivalent is requested;
- Excellent visual skills with a lot of creativity is essential;
- A keen eye for detail;
- Great knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop;
- Some experience with Adobe Premiere Pro;
- Good writing/editing skills in English;
- Interest in youth policy and youth related issues;
- Knowledge about social media channels and trends is a plus;
- Able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, international environment;
- Have a valid work permit for Belgium.
13th February 2022