The European Banking Authority (EBA) is an independent EU Authority which works to ensure effective and consistent prudential regulation and supervision across the European banking sector. Its overall objectives are to maintain financial stability in the EU and to safeguard the integrity, efficiency and orderly functioning of the banking sector.
Each year, the European Banking Authority offers different traineeships at its headquarters in Paris, France.
Who can apply
recent university graduates, who have completed their studies no longer than five years prior to the deadline for applications;
- nationals of the Member States of the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, and candidate countries;
- having a very good knowledge of English, the official working language of the EBA.
- trainees receive a monthly grant of 1724.22 EUR;
- traineeship duration is 6 months with the possibility for extension.
How to apply
- applicants need to submit their application in English to EBA-Traineeship-Applications@eba.europa.eu;
- they should indicate the reference number of the traineeship position they are applying for and add their first and last name in the subject line of their email (for example, TR LEGAL 2019_First Name, Last name);
- they should also include the following documents:
- a CV in the Europass format;
- a motivation letter;
- a filled eligibility criteria grid, dated and signed;
- copies of diplomas (or relevant certificates) of all undergraduate and post-graduate studies declared in the CV.
Leave a Reply