The WSA (World Summit Awards) Young Innovators is a special recognition for young social entrepreneurs under 26 years of age, using ICTs to take action on the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs). Together with the WSA winners of each year, they are honoured as outstanding digital innovation with social impact.
From 2020 on, EYA (European Youth Award) becomes part of WSA to foster social sustainable impact, offer support and wider opportunities for young digital entrepreneurs globally.
- the participation in the WSA Young Innovators is open to any entrepreneur, company, student group or project team from UN member states
- at least one of the founding members and the majority of the team must be under the age of 26 (born on or after 1 January 1996)
How to apply
- apply through the online application form
- submissions for the WSA Young Innovators can contain all mobile and web-based projects, such as: apps, web pages, applications for wearables, kiosk installations, SMS based products, games and interactive productions (there is no limitation regarding the platforms or channels the projects work with)
- all submissions have to be launched products (no drafts, ideas or unfinished projects can be accepted)
- all information entered in the application form must be in English