The Youth Dialogue on Internet Governance (YOUthDIG) is a yearly pre-event to the European Dialogue on Internet Governance (EuroDIG) aimed to foster active youth participation.
Young people, aged 18-30, from the pan-European region with a strong interest in Internet governance, digital policy and cooperation are invited to participate.
The programme is divided into two phases: an online phase (April – June 2021) and the participation in the on-site meeting (June 26 – 30) in Trieste, Italy (if travel restrictions allow).
- Experience peer-learning and networking with youth residing in Europe
- Learn about Internet governance and how to get involved in Internet Governance Forum (IGF) processes
- Discuss and exchange ideas with experienced Internet policy practitioners
- Develop policy messages and present them at EuroDIG and the global IGF
- Jóvenes residentes en un país europeo (Estados miembros del Consejo de Europa)
- Tener entre 18 y 30 años.
- Mostrar interés por la gobernanza de Internet.
7 February 2021